Candidates must be at least 18 years old, eligible to work in the United States, and have the ability to work remotely. No experience is required. Full training will be provided. This is a business opportunity, which includes a 1099, and is commission-only. You may work as much or as little as you like.
- Advising clients on travel destinations
- Creating itineraries
- Booking transportation and hotel accommodations
- Follow up with clients about travel plans and make adjustments as needed, including coordinating with the client’s point of contact as the event approaches.
- Research fare and schedule information.
- Describe trips to clients and give details on any documents required, such as passports or visas.
- Make alternative arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- Provide any and all relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events) to travelers.
- Sell domestic and international travel packages, including cruises, land packages, air, car, hotel and activities
- Share knowledge and expertise from personal travel experiences
- Responsible for issuing all tickets, re-issuing and re-calculating fares
Powered by JazzHR