Who Are We?
United by Blue is a sustainability first outdoor lifestyle brand that has been cleaning the oceans for over 13 years. At the core of our business model is our promise to remove one pound of trash from oceans and waterways for every product we sell. All our products are crafted with the goal of reducing single-use plastics in our packaging and supply chain and using low-waste materials. The United by Blue brand is licensed by Gina Group.
At Gina Group, we expertly and efficiently design, license, manufacture, and distribute a diverse range of high-quality products in a variety of categories. We function as a partner, an advisor, and an advocate to our customers and bring our 38 years of experience in the consumer product industry. We understand that it is our privilege to be trusted and have built relationships over years – even decades. Our clients know that they can trust us because we have consistently proved our reliability time and time again.
What We Are Looking For
Gina Group is looking to hire a full-time qualified Sales Account Executive to represent our United by Blue bag, hydration, and sock product lines.
You will be responsible for developing and cultivating long-term relationships with customers, including overseeing sales and all that is related to your customer. Customers will be primarily in the outdoor/active space and adjacent categories.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will generate sales leads with new clients and maintain relationships with existing ones. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. You will be the single point of contact with them. We are looking for someone who can thrive at Gina Group, has a great work ethic, is motivated to learn, and grow, and who can deliver on assignments. You will have the support of a best-in-class design and production teams. A positive attitude, creativity, organization, and persistence is key. Above all, you are expected to be devoted to the United by Blue mission of sustainability in all forms.
- Generate business and sales opportunities using existing and potential customer networks in the outdoor retail and adjacent spaces
- Develop positive relationships with clients and manage accounts for long-term success as the business’ main point of contact
- Work hand in hand with our in-house design and merchandising teams to help build product pitches to your customers
- Understand the retail purchasing calendar of outdoor retailers such as REI, Dicks, etc and effectively tailor sales pitches as needed
- Effectively process feedback from customers and make necessary iterations to pitches where needed
- Set and track monthly sales quotas
- Attend trade shows as needed (Outdoor Retailer Show)
- Follow up on open orders with fulfillment team
- Ensure stock inventory is being sold and turned at a regular pace
- Suggest markdowns where needed
- Regularly visit stores of customers, identify selling opportunities, and document key findings
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Manage and update showroom aesthetic on regular basis, including pulling samples
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience in the outdoor and sport market
- An ability to deliver outstanding customer experience while exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with an understanding of sales process
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management to support the department’s business needs.
- Understand and follow Gina’s employee policies and procedures.
Benefits and Perks:
- Hybrid work schedule (4 days onsite; 1 day work from home) & early Fridays
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage with FSA or HSA options
- Pet insurance and pet discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Discounted life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401K & Profit sharing
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Professional development
- Team building and Company events
NY Pay Transparency:
The pay range for this position is ($75,000 – $95,000) + Commission annually based on skills and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Gina Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Gina Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Gina Group
Gina Group is an industry-leading wholesale fashion apparel and accessories company specializing in design, manufacturing, and distribution to retail markets. Categories include footwear, hosiery, cold weather, intimate apparel, handbags, small leather goods, tech accessories, home goods, and more across a multitude of national brands. Gina has been supplying retail markets with kids, juniors, misses, and men’s products for over 35 years and continues to keep pace with the ever-changing retail landscape.
Visit us at www.ginagroup.com to learn more about us.