Gratus Capital is a dynamic and growing independent wealth management firm offering a holistic approach to advising clients through comprehensive financial planning and investment management. Our mission is to provide customized, hands-on financial advice and unrivaled service that together provide exceptional value to our clients. As one of the leading organic growth firms in the country, Gratus has been named the No. 4 RIA firm in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Southeast by .
The Wealth Advisor is the primary point of contact for all client relationships within their book of business and must have the ability to present the services offered by Gratus Capital in a clear and concise manner. With a commitment to an elevated client experience, the Wealth Advisor works directly with clients to develop and implement strategies to address their financial, insurance, charitable, tax, and estate planning needs.
- Serve as the relationship manager for wealth management clients.
- Partner with the business development team to leverage our established custodian referral sources to increase market share and to grow your book of business.
- Partner with Centralized Planning Group to develop comprehensive financial plans for clients including cash flow and tax management, retirement, educational and estate planning, risk, and insurance reviews.
- Collaborate with the Investment Strategy Group to provide investment advice, recommendations, and education to clients.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- Establish and grow relationships with clients’ other advisors (attorneys, CPAs, etc.).
- Prepare for and lead client meetings.
- 4+ years financial services experience required; RIA experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CFP® designation required.
- Strong background in discussing investments and markets with clients.
- Experience with financial planning software.
- RIA custodian and back-office knowledge with a general understanding of Schwab & Fidelity Institutional platforms.
- Attention to detail, poised and organized with a keen sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Clean U4 required.
Powered by JazzHR